We abide by the applicable data protection and privacy laws and understand the importance of respecting the privacy of our clients and the visitors to our website. The protection of your personal information is of the highest importance to us, and we work hard to ensure that it is continuously stored safely and securely.
The company collects and processes specific data about you when you visit our website. This includes:
- Data regarding how you use our site such as the pages you view, your time spent on the site and your location (country, city). This traffic data helps us learn more about our site visitors
- Data you provide when registering with our services such as name and email address.
- Data provided when you communicate with us
- Your company data such as Name and About details
Your information is collected by us in order to serve you in the most efficient way. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
The amount of time in which the company keeps the information we collect about you depends on the type of information. After such time, we will either delete or anonymise your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
In most circumstances, the company will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- The business is sold to another buyer
- It is demanded by specific laws or regulations that we disclose it
- We are working to enhance fraud protection
- It is required by third parties who supply us with services.
We strive to protect your information from other parties and ensure that it is not shared, sold or rented.
If you have any questions about any of the above policy terms and conditions, please contact us at: XXX XXX